To qualify for Canadian Experience Class, you don’t need any educational qualification. But, if the applicant wants to earn some points for their education under express entry, then they either need:

  • A Canadian secondary, or post-secondary Diploma, certificate, degree OR
  • A foreign credential, and
  • A report from any agency approved by CIC- which shows that your foreign certificate is equal to a Canadian secondary, post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.