Portrait picture

Find Out If You’re Qualified –

International Experience Canada (IEC) gives you the access to live and work in Canada.

Find out if you’re eligible for this program.

To be part of this program:

  • Your country of origin must have a mutual tie with Canada, this will give you the privilege to apply for International Experience Canada IEC work permit, or
  • You are eligible to use a Recognized Organization.

Irrespective of your country of citizenship, you are free to select up to 3 travel and work experiences:

Working Holiday

You can get a temporary work during your trip to Canada. This will help you to earn some money during your stay. This can help you to fund your accommodation, side trips and other excursions during your stay in Canada.

Young Professionals

Getting Canadian professional work experience will help you to compete favourably in the global economy. With this, you can widen your career horizons by working with professionals from different walks of life, learn new ways of doing business, learn a new culture, language and experience a different country lifestyle.

International Co-op Internship

You will gain a valuable overseas work experience that is related to your area of study. This international co-op internship is meant for those that want to complete internship or work placements in Canada as part of their academic requirements or curriculum as the case maybe.