Tudor House - Helping People Immigrate to Canada

Book an Appointment


*Book a call to see our fair and competitive fees

At Tudor House, our mission is to deliver fair, reliable, and trustworthy immigration consultation and representation to people from all over the world who want to immigrate to Canada.


The government of Canada offers a number of immigration options, including study permits, family sponsorship, and economic immigration programs. We make immigration to Canada as simple as possible by giving our clients straightforward advice about the immigration programs available to them.

Tudor House Consulting and Chris Brown

The mechanisms of the Canadian Immigration System are complex. As your immigration consultant in Victoria, I will ensure the process is clear, safe and efficient. I enjoy working with my clients in this role

– Immigration Consultant in Victoria, Chris Brown, RCIC and Managing Director.
  • Mission

    To meet each client’s short and long term immigration goals by providing fair, trustworthy, and reliable consulting and representation, delivered with the utmost discretion.

  • Strategy

  • To reach 100% success and approval by utilizing our exceptional expertise, experience and knowledge of the Canadian Immigration Process.
Immigration Consultant Victoria

How Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants From Tudor House Can Help

At Tudor House Immigration Services, we specialize in helping people establish their future in Canada. Our team of experts will guide you through every step of the Canadian immigration journey, ensuring that you have the best chance at success. We offer professional, reliable, and trustworthy services to those inside and outside of Canada, and we can help you with Permanent Residency, Sponsorship, Temporary Residence, and Citizenship.

Our guiding principles are fairness, integrity, and excellence, and we always put our clients’ best interests first. We offer reliable, experienced pathways to Permanent Residency in Canada.

Don’t go through this process alone- let us help you build a better future in Canada!


Canadian flag icon

Immigration Consultant Vancouver

As a trusted Immigration Consultant in Vancouver, we’re specialists in Canadian immigration law. Providing support, information and advice for students, working professionals, permanent residents and more.

Canadian flag icon

Working Holiday Visa

Explore Canada while earning money with the Working Holiday Visa, obtained through the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. As long as you’re between the ages of 18 and 35, you might be eligible.

Canadian flag icon

Study in Canada

Learn more about the financial, medical and criminal admissibility requirements to qualify for a Canadian Study Permit. For post-secondary students, it is possible to Study in Canada and work up to 20 hours per week.

Canadian flag icon

Spousal Open Work Permit

Apply for and obtain a Spousal Open Work Permit for your spouse or partner. Doing so will make finding legal employment in Canada much easier while you wait for your Permanent Residency application to be processed.

Canadian flag icon

Immigrate to Canada from UK

Living and working in Canada has never been easier. Apply for permanent residency and Immigrate to Canada from the UK through one of Canada’s immigration pathways such as the Skilled Worker, Skilled Trade or Family Sponsorship.

Canadian flag icon

Hire a Temporary Foreign Worker

Hire a Temporary Foreign Worker or learn how you can employ those with an Open Work Permit already living here. Fill short-term labour and skill shortages through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program today.

Canadian flag icon

Renew Your Status in Canada

Take the worry away from maintaining your temporary status in Canada. Visitors – extend your stay in Canada. Students – prolong your studies or change your status to a worker. Workers – pathways to renew or extend your status or Permanent Residence.

Canadian flag icon

Business Immigration

Business Immigration has never been easier. Gain a pathway to permanent residency through the Entrepreneur Immigration Stream of BC’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). If you want to start a business in Canada, we can help you.

birds canada flag

For foreign nationals, there are many potential avenues for immigration to Canada to pursue. Let Tudor House help you find the one that is right for you. 


For most immigrants, the path to Canadian citizenship starts with an application for permanent residency. Once secured, Canadian citizenship is within reach, but many permanent residents simply don’t know what is required or how to apply. 

With the help of Tudor House, citizenship status could be yours! Eligibility requirements for Canadian citizenship include:

  • Permanent residency
  • Having lived in Canada for three out of the last five years
  • Having filed Canadian income taxes (if applicable)
  • Passing citizenship test
  • Demonstrated proficiency in language selection requirements (English or French)

Study Permits

Each year, Canada’s outstanding educational institutions attract students from all over the world. For many people, studying in Canada is a first step towards establishing a new career, and eventually, permanent residency or Canadian citizenship. Speak to a Tudor House immigration consultant for more information about how to complete a study permit application. 

To qualify for Canadian study permits, applicants must:

  • Provide proof of acceptance into a designated learning institution in Canada
  • Demonstrate financial stability (i.e. that you can afford to pay for your studies and living expenses)
  • Show proof that they are law-abiding citizens who pose no security risk to Canada (this could require a certificate of good conduct from the police)
  • Be healthy and willing to undergo a medical examination if deemed necessary

Family Sponsorship

Family sponsorship makes it possible for you to sponsor a spouse or close family members, so that you may reunite in Canada. Every Canadian citizen or permanent resident has the right to sponsor family members to become permanent Canadian residents. 

Canada’s aim is to keep families together as much as possible. Your relatives can be permitted entry in order to live, study, and work in Canada. Both the sponsor and the sponsored person must be approved by the government department responsible for the Family Sponsorship program: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The IRCC requires that the sponsored person fit into one of three immigration categories. You can sponsor your:

  • Spouse
  • Common law partner 
  • Dependent Children

Express Entry Programs

These economic immigration programs allow strong candidates to speed their way through the immigration process. If your application makes a strong case, you could be invited to apply for permanent residency before others who may be less qualified. 

The Canadian Experience Class

This Canadian Experience Class program is designed for people with work experience in National Occupation Classification levels 0, A, and B to obtain permanent residence in any province or territory other than Quebec. 

Minimum Requirements:

  • 12 months work experience in Canada (NOC 0, A, B) within the last three years
  • Have gained the work experience legally, with proper authorization
  • Have met minimum language level CLB 7 for NOC 0/A and CLB 5 for NOC B

The Federal Skilled Trades Class 

The Federal Skilled Worker Program helps people become permanent residents of Canada, in any province or territory other than Quebec, based on their skills and experience in certain trades.

Basic Requirements:

  • Meet the basic levels in French or English for each language ability 
  • Have at least two years full-time work experience (or its equivalence in part-time work experience) within 5 years before your application
  • Satisfy the job criteria as clearly stipulated in the National Occupational Classification guidelines
  • Have a valid job offer for at least one year in that skilled trade

This immigration program targets the following trades, as defined in the National Occupational Classification guidelines:

  • Major Group 72, construction trades, electrical and industrial
  • Major Group 73, equipment and maintenance operation trades
  • Major Group 82, technical jobs and supervisors in related production, natural resources and agriculture
  • Major Group 92, central control operators, supervisors, utilities and manufacturing.
  • Minor Group 632, cooks and chefs 
  • Minor Group 633, bakers and butchers

The Federal Skilled Worker Class

The Federal Skilled Worker Class is an express entry program is for skilled workers with at least one year of pertinent work experience in either managerial positions, professional occupations or skilled trades and technical occupations (Skill types 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification system) 

Provincial Nominee Programs

Territories and provinces in Canada can also recruit people from the express entry system, so as to meet the needs of their local labour market. This means you can be selected to apply under one of the coveted Provincial Nominee Programs. Each province and territory has slightly different needs, goals and requirements, consult with your immigration consultant to find your best option.

Most territories and provinces in Canada are free to nominate immigrants of their choice via the provincial nominee program (PNP).  These programs judge candidates based on their job skills, work experience and education in order to select those that will contribute to the economic development of that province or territory.

Learn More About Immigration to Canada from:

Book an Appointment

We Are Ready to Assist


What is an RCIC?

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are professionally trained and qualified immigration practitioners who receive accreditation from the Canadian Government through an oversight body, the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC).

This oversight body operates in similar fashion to a law society, regulating the Canadian immigration consulting profession and protecting the consumers of immigration services.

If you are considering immigration to Edmonton, having an RCIC on your side will help you safely navigate the complexities of the Canadian immigration system and achieve your long-term immigration goals.

Meet Chris Brown, RCIC


“I highly recommend Tudor House Immigration Service they have wonderful service and really help you on your needs. I’m thankful for Mr. Chris Brown who really helped me & support me to get my permanent residency. Very professional & responsive at all. So if you need some help for immigration matter go directly to Tudor House Immigration Services it is worth it! 🙏🏼”

Mia S., Student

“This is my second experience with Tudor House and it has been amazing on both occasions. Chris has been very helpful in getting things done on time and the way they should have been. I would recommend for anyone who is in difficult situation and needs immigration advice. I am definitely going to stick around for all my immigration needs with them.”

Jemin R. , Permanent Resident

“Chris helped us with an urgent visa situation at short notice and resolved our issues very quickly. He gave clear, accurate advice and we got the result we wanted. I will definitely contact Chris again when I need his immigration expertise.”

Ryan H., Canadian Citizen

Let’s Get Started

At Tudor House, we don’t take our clients for granted. We offer fair and transparent immigration consulting in Edmonton.

To request an Engagement Proposal, simply book your free discovery call. We will provide all the information you need, and follow up through email afterwards.



Canada Immigration Consultant

Whether for citizenship or permanent residence, we can help you and your family members understand the various immigration programs you have to choose from, collect all the necessary information and complete the application process.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada, and Tudor House will give you a full assessment of your options so your immigration application has the greatest chance of success, depending on where you wish to reside.