Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is specifically designed to help people obtain permanent residence through Canadian work experience in NOC levels 0, A, and B

If you have 12 months Canadian work experience, or plan on getting Canadian work experience, you may qualify for this class. To find out if you do qualify, you can take a brief assessment, or explore some of the links below.

Minimum Requirements

The applicant must:

  • 12 months work experience in Canada (NOC 0, A, B) within the last three years
  • Have gained the work experience legally, with proper authorization
  • Have met minimum language level CLB 7 for NOC 0/A and CLB 5 for NOC B
  • Have no plan to live within the province of Quebec

Excluded Work:

  • Employment during time of study ()co-op, or part time work, for example)
  • Any form of Self-Employment

Assess Your Eligibility for the Canadian Experience Class

Become a prospect in our system by completing an online assessment. We will contact you through email to follow up.

Need Assistance?

Speak with Canadian Immigration Specialist Chris Brown from Tudor House Immigration Services.

Man with blue shirt image

“Chris was both knowledgeable and helpful. He made us feel at ease when asking questions and gave us valuable advice that would have been difficult for us to find on our own.”

Alana B – May 18, 2021